My DIY to do list
- Sew ring bearer pillow ***
- Make all eight (8) bridesmaid bouquets ***
- Create program fans ***
- Finish flower pen favors (also centerpieces) ***
- Make personalized labels for favor tins & water bottles ***
- Decorate favor baskets
- Make ready the birdcage (need to find) for cards ***
- Cut 200+ fabric squares for guests to sign for our “guestbook quilt” ***
- Stamp return address on THANK YOU envelopes (need to purchase or make using template) ***
*** Requires me to buy something else before I can do the project. Such as fabric, fake flowers, wooden handles, cardstock, labels, birdcage, fabric markers, envelopes, stamp ink…
40-something mama, wife, blogger – who shares her crafty and ordinary life with her family, their three tiny dogs, a fat tortoiseshell cat, – and LuLaRoe Independent Retailer with a sewing studio boutique that is a work in progress.
A native Texan, who spent one year in Georgia and over a decade as a single mom, is now happily married and sharing her opinions on products and life in photos and words strung together.