I have a full schedule for 2017. Already. And it is only the second day of the year.
- I have plans.
- I want to be physically fit again and stay that way.
- I want to turn our daughter’s old bedroom into a true guest room.
- I want to be the best Mimi to our grandson who is due in a couple of months.
- I want to sew all of the material (both yardage and recovered fabric) into useful items to sell in my online shop.
- I want to continue with one direct sales company and add another one to the mix.
- I’m hoping that the second direct sales company can turn into a full-time paying job/business.
- I want my husband’s first marriage to be annulled and us be allowed to marry in the church.
- I want to hit my step goals daily and re-activate this space.
- I want to be sane and happy this year.
The absolute only word that came to my mind this year when I started thinking about MY ONE WORD…
I bet ya can’t guess…
Hahaha… ya did, didn’t ya…
The last time that I prayed for balance I was pregnant with my only daughter – the one who is giving me a grandson.
To be fair, I prayed for both peace and balance. She gave me both. I’ve got my fingers crossed that she can deliver again. The balance beam seems to be a good image for this year as well.
Thank you for reading this far and bookmark me. You will be glad ya did. I’m sure there will be giveaways this year.
40-something mama, wife, blogger – who shares her crafty and ordinary life with her family, their three tiny dogs, a fat tortoiseshell cat, – and LuLaRoe Independent Retailer with a sewing studio boutique that is a work in progress.
A native Texan, who spent one year in Georgia and over a decade as a single mom, is now happily married and sharing her opinions on products and life in photos and words strung together.