today is tuesday, may 30th 2006.
- chloe’s last day of school was last thursday.
- she started softball camp this morning and that continues through friday (8a-945a).
- the summer reading program at the local library starts today.
- tonight is a softball game.
- on june 2nd between the 945a and 530p, oma is going to take chloe to see “over the hedge”
- the last softball game of the season is on june 2nd.
- the first full week of june – chloe has no plans yet.
- the week of june 12th is tennis camp for 4 days in the a.m. with mini-cheer camp in the afternoon for 3 days.
- then… the family reunion in fredericksburg.
- when we get back, that monday… is vacation bible school.
- the next week… on june 27th is the first day of swimming lessons – those end on july 7th.
as of this writing, chloe is free from july 8th through august 14th.
i do know that there are several birthday parties that chloe’s presence will be requested at this summer – though the exact dates and times are still up in the air.
5th grade starts on august 15th.
if you have plans that include chloe, let me know the dates you have in mind – first come, first served.
signed: chloe’s mom
40-something mama, wife, blogger – who shares her crafty and ordinary life with her family, their three tiny dogs, a fat tortoiseshell cat, – and LuLaRoe Independent Retailer with a sewing studio boutique that is a work in progress.
A native Texan, who spent one year in Georgia and over a decade as a single mom, is now happily married and sharing her opinions on products and life in photos and words strung together.