well, let’s see…
- my birthday has passed. i am now 33 years old.
- my dad (chloe’s opa) ‘s birthday has passed. he is now 60 years old.
- cousin eric is living outside of conroe and seems to be doing well.
- softball season has begun.
- trey is going to fly into houston on thursday.
- sally & flower passed on to kitty heaven recently.
- chloe and i made a very difficult decision.
- 4th grade field trip is on thursday.
- a sleepover @ grama a’s is planned for thursday to friday.
- friday & monday are holidays.
signed: chloe’s mom
40-something mama, wife, blogger – who shares her crafty and ordinary life with her family, their three tiny dogs, a fat tortoiseshell cat, – and LuLaRoe Independent Retailer with a sewing studio boutique that is a work in progress.
A native Texan, who spent one year in Georgia and over a decade as a single mom, is now happily married and sharing her opinions on products and life in photos and words strung together.