As I typed the title, I sang LMFAO’s song “Sexy And I Know It” to myself.
I wanted to share my favorite fitness apps with you.
- My favorite app to keep track of my daily food intake is LoseIt! I used the free version of the app until December 26th 2012, when I finally decided to make weight loss a priority after I was shocked by my weight on the scale – my highest ever. I upgraded my membership to the paid version that evening and renewed my paid membership twelve months later. I lost 30+ pounds in 3 months tracking my daily food intake with the LoseIt! app. I used both the iPhone app and the website to stay on track. I continue to use the app – tracking my calories and weight loss.
- My favorite fitness app is Nike+ FuelBand with which I sync my pretty pink Nike FuelBand SE that I wear daily. It tracks my movement and motivates me to get up and get moving.
- I use Nike+ Running app each and every time I run. The FuelBand and the Running app work together seamlessly. They’re both Nike+ and it seems that Nike & Apple have an amazing working relationship. I sometimes wish that more apps would easily sync the FuelBand’s information (i.e. GymPact).
- GymPact is a new addition to my fitness app repertoire. I think that my long term love for the app will depend on how my first week goes.
- I re-downloaded the RunKeeper app to utilize with GymPact because GP doesn’t recognize the FuelBand’s data nor the Nike+ Running app. I do like that RunKeeper tracks bicycling, walking, running, and much more – even though I don’t do the other activities.
40-something mama, wife, blogger – who shares her crafty and ordinary life with her family, their three tiny dogs, a fat tortoiseshell cat, – and LuLaRoe Independent Retailer with a sewing studio boutique that is a work in progress.
A native Texan, who spent one year in Georgia and over a decade as a single mom, is now happily married and sharing her opinions on products and life in photos and words strung together.