I have a full schedule for 2017. Already. And it is only the second day of the year.
- I have plans.
- I want to be physically fit again and stay that way.
- I want to turn our daughter’s old bedroom into a true guest room.
- I want to be the best Mimi to our grandson who is due in a couple of months.
- I want to sew all of the material (both yardage and recovered fabric) into useful items to sell in my online shop.
- I want to continue with one direct sales company and add another one to the mix.
- I’m hoping that the second direct sales company can turn into a full-time paying job/business.
- I want my husband’s first marriage to be annulled and us be allowed to marry in the church.
- I want to hit my step goals daily and re-activate this space.
- I want to be sane and happy this year.
The absolute only word that came to my mind this year when I started thinking about MY ONE WORD…
I bet ya can’t guess…
Hahaha… ya did, didn’t ya…
The last time that I prayed for balance I was pregnant with my only daughter – the one who is giving me a grandson.
To be fair, I prayed for both peace and balance. She gave me both. I’ve got my fingers crossed that she can deliver again. The balance beam seems to be a good image for this year as well.
Thank you for reading this far and bookmark me. You will be glad ya did. I’m sure there will be giveaways this year.